- To identify and Unify Orlu people in the Diaspora and America in particular.
- To promote effective communication and networking between and among Orlu people and various branches or ORA in the US and beyond.
- To boost Educational, Economic, and Political empowerment of Orlu people in the Diaspora and at home
- To promote good public relations through programs, projects, and inter society collaborations that would positively relate to and impact institutions and Non-Governmental organizations.
- To hold meetings and conferences to promote the exchange of ideas and corporative learning on matters of self-respect, good citizenship, leadership skills, and the communal relationship between Orlu people in the US and at home and the American citizenry.
ORA USA is a public, non-profit professional organization dedicated to helping people affected by poverty within and around the world. It seeks to restore the dignity and quality of their lives by eradicating barriers to success through innovative education, healthcare services, entrepreneur development, youth empowerment, and community-driven aids. Guided by the aspirations of the people it serves, ORA-USA pursues its mission with empathy, openness, and generosity.
The Orlu Regional Assembly holds its Annual Convention in June of every year to raise funds for projects/programs and for the exchange of ideas as well as networking among members residing in the USA and beyond.
The Orlu Regional Assembly holds its Annual Homeland Summit in Orlu on December 30th every year. The summit is a chance to review organization activities and exchange feedback between home-based and diaspora stakeholders.